December is such a busy month. With planning and going to family and company parties, gift buying, wrapping and giving, holiday travels and the added stress of having the kids home for a few weeks, it’s easy to be overwhelmed! Serenity Spa has you covered with our Holiday Survival Guide! Whether you need to look fabulous for multiple social functions or you need a last minute gift idea, we are conveniently located in Historic Middletown and our well-trained, friendly staff is here to help. We’re sure at least one of these ideas will help you look and feel your best for the Holidays.
• Start the month off right with a relaxing Massage, because we all know that if Momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!
• For an instant lift before holiday parties, schedule our Brightening Facial. It instantly tightens the neck, cheeks and eye area, plus gently exfoliates for an instant glow!
• To fit in that sleek little black dress, try a quick series of our newest service, the Medi-Stim. These treatments reduce inches in the hips, tummy, arms or back. You can easily lose 1-2 inches in a few treatments. This month, you can get a consultation and Introductory Treatment for only $75! Regular price is $195 Click here to book your consultation today!
• Our Luxe Hydrating Body Wrap, followed by an 85 minute massage is a sure fire way to reduce bloating and leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed to host your company’s Christmas Party.
• Book a make-up lesson to learn how to apply long lasting lipstick, create sultry, smoky eyes with long, luxurious lashes, and chisel those cheekbones so you look fabulous at every event.
• Book out of town guests for an afternoon spa package, including lunch and wine or champagne, to show off our charming town and give you a little time to yourself. Click here for our December Specials!
• Need a last minute gift? Swing by Serenity for a gift card, or click here for an Instant Gift Certificate that you can create, purchase and print or email immediately!
Visit our website at Louisvilledayspa.com for easy online booking, Instant Gift Certificates and more tips and tricks to look and feel your best on Denise’s Blog!
Happy Holidays from
Denise Willinger and the Serenity Spa Team!!
The post Holiday Survival Guide appeared first on Serenity Spa | Louisville Day Spa | Skin Care | Body Care| Pain Relief | Louisville KY.